Thursday, April 21, 2011

Breakfast at Tiffany's - Eggs!

When I placed my last felt order I threw in a charm pack of pieces from the Breakfast at Tiffany's fabrics at Prairie Point Junction cause they are just so dang purdy!  However, I had no idea what I would use them for.  I'm not really the patchwork type and the 5inX5in pieces can only be used in so many ways.  So what to do?  Well as usual, my friend CraftGossip gave me the inspiration (and link) I needed to solve this terrible dilemma!   This fun sewing blog tutorial from Retro Mama was perfect.  Seasonal, easy-ish, and pretty.  I was able to cut two egg pieces from each piece of the charm pack so technically I could have made 21 eggs.  I made a dozen but I have more pieces cut for the next time I'm on the machine.   I haven't found a really good way to use/display them, but here they are...




If you make some do post them on Retro Mama's flickr group, and show them off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something!